Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm on a plane!

I'm on a plane right now, flying back to Atlanta from Arlington after a much needed Thanksgiving "break". I really studied/did homework or helped my mom with stuff the whole time, but it was worth it. I love seeing my family (including my doggies). I took the time off and didn't run at all post Half-Marathon. 

Yes I ran it, yes I know I haven't updated in...20 days. 

New Years resolution will be to keep up this blog I think. Clearly staying in shape will not be one of my worries/resolutions. 

When I get home and get a chance to take a picture of my medal (AWESOME) I'll post how the race went. 

I was going to show y'all goofy picture of me running but marathonfoto is not the best site I've ever used. It's currently down.
Again.

Hope everyone is ready to bounce back from thanksgiving stuffage and hit the roads! (I sure as hell am)

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment