Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home for the Holidays


Well I'm finally back in Arlington Virginia with my family. Being home makes me so excited for graduation and the extended amount of time I get to spend with my family in January.

I'm officially cleared to run after an injury of almost 4 months, with Physical Therapy, and cannot wait to get back to it.  I've been really sick for the past week and thus not been able to actually get out a test run so we shall see how that goes when I do. Mr Charlie, my PT man, told me to keep it easy and let my ankle control how far I go. Honestly, after four months I think it'll be my lungs that restrict me. I'm just so excited to get back into it and have my normal past time back.  It's been a rough last semester without my usual stress reliever of running. I've also been so busy with school work that gym time has been precious. I'm extremely happy I've basically kept my weight constant since I stopped running, so clearly I'm doing something right (cooking all the time helps).
I'll be needing to place an order for winter running clothes since I own slim to none. Especially since my roomies cat decided my running tights were a good scratching post. Fun. 
Not. 
Anyway I'm going to go play Wii with my twinsie and my BF who are being absurd in the living room. Figured I need to get back to this since I'll actually have a life again, and will be getting back from this horrendous injury. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment