Friday, March 4, 2011

Balancing Act

Who thinks they should add like 6 hours to every day? Just round it to 30 hours right?

I think I'd get a lot more done.  I could use the hours. 

I just painfully/excitedly applied for a research position doing something I would LOVE to do.  But from beginning to end of this process took like 3 hours. To fix my resume. To perfect the cover letter. Make sure my references were ok with me.

3 hours?! 
Where does time go? It's running away from me I think. 
The fact of the matter is I'm having a hard time balancing everything.  I have school, I have training, I have a job, I have a boyfriend...and I'm supposed to find another job? and think about graduating? 
I spend every 24 hours surviving those 24 hours and don't have enough time to think of the 24 hours 3 months from now that could be vital in my life.
It really blows my mind. How are kids (I'm saying I'm a kid because I haven't graduated) supposed to worry about doing everything perfect, having the perfect resume, the perfect jobs, the perfect grades AND focus on everything in the future? It's painful! 

Anyway It's done I'm applied and all whatever blah blah.

I'm so excited to start taper in 6 days. (10 day taper) I'm trying to get a good amount of real good workouts in this week and then rest rest rest.

PS I'm losing a toenail. Fantastic. 

I'll update later. Workout at 2. Back to work at 4.

Gotta love Fridays!
Run Happy everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment