Monday, March 28, 2011

Rough Days

Sorry for the radio silence. 

I'm going to make this kind of brief to spare everyone my problems. 

The half marathon went great. 2:05.41, 12 minutes faster than my last half marathon on Thanksgiving. 
I can't wait for my next one, if only they were easier to find in summer months that aren't so far away...curse you southern heat. 


I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now on top of a really busy schedule.  For the first time in over a year, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing with myself every day. I have chunks of time just...blank...where I could do anything productive but I'm so used to saving them for someone else. I've been going over my decisions of the past six months over and over and trying not to brood, because I am so good at it, so that I can be productive instead. It's been rough going.  I know I will be turning to training to help, I just hope it can keep me out of the funk/cloud that is ominously staring me down.

Anyway, I'll be in and out randomly on here for a bit. Hopefully when I cheer up some I will come back but as for now I'm honestly too confused to post much of anything that's useful to the running world. I just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. 

Right now is definitely a time when I need to run happy, and I hope everyone else is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment