Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring

Happy April everyone!  I'm very happy to see the sun here in Atlanta. It's been a gloomy week, and very representative of the ongoings in life lately.

It's time for spring cleaning, physically and metaphorically of course.  My room needs an overhaul and so does some stuff in my life.  I'm very excited to get back to a training regiment, especially after this weekend where I'll be working inside at the pool all the time.  
Anyway hopefully I'll get a workout in this afternoon, I forced myself to wear my workout clothes (including my not-really-pants-workout-tight-capris) today so that my free time will be at the gym.  What will I be doing? not sure. I need the thinking time though. 

For now I'm off from work and have class/some social stuff to handle.
Hope everyone in Atlanta has a good happy day of running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment